Monday 10 March 2014

Please sponsor me in the World's Greatest Shave

Please sponsor me in the World's Greatest Shave
It would be great if you would support my sacrifice by sponsoring me!
Every 46 minutes, someone in Australia gets the news they have blood cancer.The money you give funds emotional and practical services to help lessen the impact of diagnosis and treatment.All Leukaemia Foundation's services are provided free of charge.
Your donation helps to keep it that way.
Blood cancer research is urgent and vital.
Blood cancer is Australia’s second biggest cause of cancer death. The money you give will also help fund leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma research.
To donate to me online.
Click on this link to my personal fundraising page.
http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/SummerJohnston?utm_source=iPhoneApp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=ArtezMobile
Summer Johnston (Roger's daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment