Sunday 14 August 2016

RYPEN update

Hi Roger
Lilly has just completed the RYPEN weekend as our representative, at Coolum and here is a brief thankyou
She will be attending one of our normal breakfast meetings during the school hols
Many thanks Darryl

"Thankyou to the Caloundra rotary club for letting me have an experience of a lifetime 😊 I will never forget this weekend, meeting new people and facing some of my fears. I have learnt more about myself and the people around me, my life has been changed forever. I now see a different perspective on everything, I am more confident with talking to new people. This is all because you all helped and I appreciate that so much! This is just oneof my many photos of this weekend with a lovely bunch of people. " thankyou thankyou thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment